What is a VA home loan?
It’s a specific loan program to help veterans, active-duty service members and their families get the home they want. This loan option allows military families to qualify for a home loan with fewer restrictions and little-to-no money down
Who should get a VA home loan?
If you are currently or ex military personnel, a surviving spouse of one, have no past record of loan defaults within the last 12 months, and have not declared bankruptcy within the last two years.
What are the pros and cons of VA home loans?
- You don’t need to put up a down payment
- You are not required to buy mortgage insurance
- Closing costs are limited to 1% percent of the loan amount
- VA mortgages can take longer to close due to additional required paperwork
- You’re still liable for the mortgage if the person is not a qualifying veteran
- The home has to pass an inspection before the loan is approved
Why Trust Providential?
We’ll save you more money and will offer you low interest rates compared to the competition. If you apply for a VA home loan online, you can save cash on your home loan and closing fees.
Providential has helped tens of thousands of borrowers find the perfect home loan option for them. Apply online today!
Other Loan Options:
- 30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage
- 15 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Jumbo Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgages
- FHA Loans
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Interest-Only Loans
- USDA Home Loans
- 203K Loans
- HELOC Loans