See what our Customers are Saying about Providential.com!
Loan Officer Marla Thomas helps Loan Originator Nathan Goodall Chad & Shannon get new home loan
Amy from Michigan refinance… helps Jeremiah refinance… from Tim Padavic’s Team Horizon…
Steve from Indiana talks about New California Homeowner Maria New Miami homeowner Bill liked
the great customer service… loved the efficiency… Providential.com’s follow-up’s…
Providential.com walks Stefanie
through the closing process…
We will provide you with the highest levels of service while providing you with the lowest cost home loans. At the end of each funded loan, we send our clients a detailed questionnaire asking about their experience working with us.
Providential’s goal is to keep customers satisfied from their first day. We have maintained a 96% mortgage satisfaction level in all areas.
Here’s a sample of what people just like you have to say about their experience with Providential!
- Stephen C (closed 11/21/12) - I am happy with the experience and the only thing that I would change is the length of the process. Although I am sure that was due to larger than normal number of people refinancing at this time. Sheila R. is easy to work with. She responded immediately to my numerous questions even on weekends. She found a solution that met our needs and exceeded our expectations where other banks could not. I will gladly recommend her to friends and family.
- Eithne S (closed 11/20/12) - Sheila R. was very professional, very personable, honest, and patient in answering our many, many questions. She put my worries to rest and answered our concerns without making us feel we were stupid. We tried a different mortgage broker first, but felt condescended to and got the feeling we were being duped. After backing out of that refinance, Sheila was everything the first man was not.
- Sarah G (closed 11/1/12) - Jeremiah W. was in constant contact with us. He told us immediately what all the steps we need to take and he found us a program that matched our needs. He was very patient with us and helped us every step of the way. We hope we can work with him again in the future.
- Marc P (closed 10/30/12) - Closing process was very frustrating. We were almost out the door 2 other times to go to closing only to find out that the closing was cancelled. We didn’t even know how much money we had to bring to closing until the morning of the closing. Rate was not locked at lower rate – felt like we weren’t given information to make that decision.
- Richard W (closed 10/24/12) - Thomas was very helpful and patient with all my questions as it had been years since I purchase property and had to go through this process. It was also our first rental property.
- Cherie Y (closed 10/17/12) - Marla T. was wonderfully helpful. She explained the whole process to me and made me feel at ease. She was very easy to work with, knew what she was talking about, and seemed very honest.
- Martin P (closed 10/12/12) - Sean R. and Rona made me feel more like a friend than a client. They were totally honest and upfront at every step along the way. They are an asset to your company. My loan was a difficult one because the appraisal did not go as expected and because my income was borderline. Sean was able to get me an FHA loan. I twice made it known that I was tired of being rejected or “conditionally approved” and was ready to quit. Sean did not let that happen. He was totally professional and went “above and beyond” in getting me the loan. There is a (mortgage) load off my shoulders thanks to his efforts. If I were in the mortgage loan business I would try to steal him from you!
- Jonathan B (closed 10/3/12) - Worked with Nathan G. Nathan did a great job keeping me informed. After an initial hiccup with the first lender, Nathan found a lender that closed the deal. His persistence is most greatly appreciated.
- Stephen H (closed 9/25/12) – The best you can ever work with, they get to you on time any time you call them very cheap and have great products the no one can do, all other will give you more expensive mortgage, pick the phone and call them now!
- Vicki P (closed 9/25/12) - I did work with an exceptional mortgage professional. Tracey listened to my situation and helped me in every way possible to achieve the loan that I needed to obtain. She went above and beyond my expectations and I would recommend her to anyone who was looking to refinance or obtain a mortgage.
- Jill J (closed 9/12/12) - Jonathan S. was great to work with. He was honest in what he could or could not provide. I really appreciated this as other companies said they could help me. Jonathan and I discussed my situation in full so he was able to guide me through the refinancing process and close the loan.
- Uba J (closed 7/5/12) - Very knowledgeable and patient. To say the least, Sean worked hard to resolve subordination issues I had with Bank of America. I couldn’t have asked for a better mortgage professional. I am truly grateful.
- Dennis S (closed 6/19/12) - I was sold from the first conversation I had with Jamie L. She was enthusiastic, knowledgeable and succinct. I had spoken with people from other companies and they were vague and boring. I told my husband I wanted to use Jamie. She’s a dynamo.
- Kristin H (closed 5/29/12) - My husband and I worked with Marla T. She went over the top to get our loan process and closed. She was excellent!
- Douglas W (closed 4/20/12) – James W. was very friendly and seemed generally concerned with getting us the best possible deal and he did! He kept us informed and answered all our questions.
- Jeffrey K (closed 4/20/12) - Jamie L. took a personal interest in making my experience smooth and worry free. She was a real gem. She took her time to explain in detail the steps needed to be taken and where we were at in our adventure. Thanks so much Jamie you were the one person I could count on.
- Paul K (closed 12/17/10) – Have been through this process many times over the years and was nervous given how tough the stories are about refis today. However, Jamie who handled everything was patient, answered my questions, and got the job done in record time so I could get a great locked rate of 3.875 on a 15-year mortgage. If she’s typical of Providential Bancorp you won’t be disappointed.
- Carl M (closed 11/3/10) – The process was easy. All questions were answered promptly. There were no surprises at during part of the process. I’ll recommend to friends.
- Andrea H (closed 5/26/10) – I recently financed a home through Providential Bancorp, Ltd. I want you to know that I am very pleased with the quality of service provided by your company. My Loan Officer, Paul Ziegler, assisted me throughout the process with consistently excellent service. He has my sincere appreciation for his courteous service, timely responsiveness, and tireless efforts. Also, I have and will continue to recommend Providential Bancorp, Ltd. to my family, friends, and associates. I look forward to working with Mr. Ziegler and Providential Bancorp again.
- Michael M (closed 8/24/09) – Thanks for making my first closing (purchase) a huge success. I appreciate you personally coming to the closing and helping me understand the process as it pertains to funding, title co. role, etc. I look forward to working future deals with you and your team.